Friday, May 26, 2006

Updating Of My Blog!!!!!!

Yoz here i am to blog again!!!! So many people was asking to update my blog sia!!! Bo bian lah have to blog le...

Hehe i am at my laopo house.. She's feeling unwell so she's sleeping now.. I am alone facing the com haha... Scoo had started quite a few weeks le and recently the ICAs are all coming le... For the past few days i was studying for my ICAs and rushing for my report.. So tiring... But all is over for the week and its more relaxing now le.. Haha FINALLY!!!! But next week there will still be the company law ICA so i think have to study again.. Hope i realli can pass all the ICAs..

Ltr i will be going together with my laopo to collect her mobile phones for tml work.. Wao its at suntec so damn far!!! Haha luckily i wasnt going alone or else.... hehe.... Maybe tonite wanna bring her to go watch movie together cause i alwayz make her sad recently.... I am realli so so so sorry!!! But i realli have no intention to quarrel with u de but dunno wats got into mi tat i alwayz quarrel with u!!! Haiz...

Tml tats no deployment for mi and i dunno wat i gonna do again... ROT at home ( lk the DOTA character purge... haha...) Realli hope nxt week got deployment.. In need of money recently leh.. Wanna save up to buy a laptop for myself.. Muz realli save up lots so i have to spend less on my things le.. haha.. Ok i think i shall blog until here.. Will continue soon!!! *end

No comments: