Thursday, May 11, 2006

HAIZ HAIZ HAIZ!!!!

Haiz............

Jux came back from weiling's bdae party, thought of writing blog so here i am... Jux now Junxiong, Jiayan, Huici and me went to weiling's bdae party... Jux when we reach there the sky started to turn and drops of rain fall from the sky.. After a while, it was raining heavily.. Haha.. Then me and junxiong was still eating when we are waiting... TWO HUNGRY GHOST!!! Haha... After which we went to her aunt house to sing bdae song and we ate the cake.. Then its time to go home...

Now here i am sitting in front of the computer typing my blog... My laopo jux called me and she went to watch TV le.. Haiz dunno wat happen but i am very fan.. FAN FAN FAN!!!! Haiz nvm guess i dun feel like toking much!!! Blog other time ba... *end

No comments: