Friday, May 05, 2006

No Scoo Day!!!!

Hey hey everybody i am back to update my blog again!!! Today i am so so so happy!!! Its no scoo day!!! Haha.. Every fri is no scoo day for me and i am so happy can relax at home.. Haha!

Anyway jux nw i was playing 'Resident Evil 4'.. Omg i was scared by some of the part cause its damn thrilling.. I love the game so muchie! The village was infested with zombie and it was damn scary!! HAHA!! there was this zombie i took damn lots effort to kill him.. He was holding on to a electric saw and once he get near me, he will cut off my head ( yeww so gross.. haha.. ).. So i brought him to bomb trap and bomb him to death.. I cant imagine if our world is infested with all the zombie!!! But after a long game i stopped and go online to chat with laopo..

By the way its gonna be laopo's da jie wedding soon.. Haha!! Get to eat nice food again.. So yst went together with loapo to get her dress... She look real nice in the dress haha!! Then we shop for quite some time to look for suitable shoe and acessories.. But she didnt get to find a suitable one.. So end up we return home with her dress only..

Yst nite was so fun.. I went to play soccer with mark, jordan and dicky... We play until we sweat so much ( finally get to some excercise!! I am getting FAT!!!).. We are so tired after the game and gt to go home at about one plus... Luckily there was still bus around or else we will have to walk again.. hehe... Anyway looking forward to all the fridays... Hehe cause its NO SCHOOL DAY!!!! *end

No comments: