Tuesday, June 06, 2006

At BaObEi HoUsE BlOggINg

I am now at my baiobei's.. She's sick so i came here to see how is she.. Haiz she's alwayz so weak got sick easily de.. 'Must take good good care of urself dong ma'..

Read through baobei's blog.. Haiz she's alwayz thinking so much.. How i wish i can cheer her up!!! But wat make it worst is that i still alwayz quarrel with.. I SUX!!!! But i alreadi promise her that i will give in to her liao.. I dun wan to keep quarrel with liao.. BUT i will quarrel when we too long nv quarrel so that can improve our gan qing haha... 'Baobei u dun think so much liao k.. I will be there for u!!!'

Ltr is my presentation... Haiz so sian had to go to scoo because of that damn it presentation.. If dun have presentation then i wldnt have gone to scoo liao lo... Haha!!! Tonite think wont be able to meet my baobei liao cause i have to go attend funeral.. My auntie just pass away... Haiz my two cousin so ke lian.. But lukily they are alreadi old enough and in the working society le.. Or else i wouldnt wat would have happen to them.. ' Ah ming, Ah fang jie ni meng jie an shun bian ba'..

See my baobei sleeping soundly dun dare to go disturb her... Hope that she will recover from her fever soon.. Or else she will be so xing ku... Ok i think i sure end here will update again.. *end

No comments: