Friday, April 21, 2006

OMG!!!!! BORIINNGG!!

Hey guess wat? Haha now i am in school.. Muz be wondering why am in school rite? I am back to wait for my pig laopo.. She's here for the audition for forum bodies.. (*Really hope that she gt in or else she will be so sad and i wldnt noe wat to do le.. Haiz!) By the way haven been blogging for days le.. Everytime say i am boring but nv go blog but is i too LAZY to blog liao..

Since i haven been blogging for days i shall write more to kill time.. haha.. For the past few days i was rotting at home and loitering around outside.. I played games every day and chatted online.. ( Luckily i bought the ps2 from Junhuang or else i will be dead rotting at home ) Other than that i wld be outside with the two wandering ghost ---> Mark and dicky.. We chatted almost everyday until 1 midnight then we went home to sleep.. This kind of life is a real BORING! haha..

By the way Junxiong, terence and company is back from their genting trip le.. So most probably i will going to kbox with them nxt week and also to pub to held a farewell party for David Mars.. Time pass so fast i jux get to noe him and now he's going back to his hometown le.. ( All the best to you mars.. )

As for tml i will be going for my cousin's wedding dinner.. I am so excited la cause i wld be able to eat nice food again.. Its a long time since i went for a wedding dinner le.. haha.. And wats so nice is that during May i have another wedding dinner to attend.. ( *woo tats double happiness la!!!! )

Recently then i realise that i have so little time for my laopo and my buddies.. haha.. I hang out more with them during this hols of mine.. When i was in TEP i seldom get a chance to be together with them la.. But lukily we are still so united as b4.. We went to play soccer late in the midnight and went to lan shop to play.. Feel like the time we had in our secondary school where we fight, drink, eat , play together.. That was so fun.. I also came to school everyday to fetch her home after she dismiss from her lesson and spend most of my time with her.. How i wish my life would carry on in this way but too bad its gonna end soon!

Guess i gonna stop here le, cause I AM TIRED OF TYPING le.. haha.. joking.. anyway i guess i have tp update my blog often or else i will be getting scoldings from my laopo le.. haha i shall end here and may my last week holiday be a meaningful one.. LOLZ.. *end

No comments: