Saturday, April 15, 2006

I am BACK!!!!!

Opps haven been blogging for lots of day le so here I am back to blogging again!!!! Think i gt lots and lots of things to update today... Haha!! So i shall start with my bdae which was two days ago!!

My bdae was on the last day of TEP!!! Tat was the best thing tat could have happened to me wooohooooo!!!!!! So i claim all my flexi on tat day and went out with my FATTY girlfriend of mine!!! The most wonderful thing was tat she gave me a surprise by buying me a bdae COOKIE! It was so sweet of her... Then we went to sentosa after tat and we enjoy ourself lots and lots... We took damn lots of picture and after which we went to suntec... She treat me to a fabulous dinner!!!! Opps it was a high class buffet!!! Tat food there was damn nice but poor me i was a lousy eater so did not manage to eat much at there but i realli enjoy the dinner so so so so muchie!!!!! THANZ LAOPO!!!

Yst was quite a boring day! Haiz quarrel with her again! Sometimes i feel tat i am realli wu li qu nao!!! I jux wont giv in to her and keep thinking tat it was her fault... Haiz i realli think i am also at fault lor!!! So over here i shall say a big SORRY TO U LAOPO!!!!

Today i enjoy myself although was a little tired and had some quarrel again ( like wat i say i sux!!! ).. But we went to the kbox with sauming and yanling and after which we went to shop shop shop once again!!! After tat we went to have dinner and went home!!!!

Just want to add last thing in to my laopo is tat i am realli realli SORRY!!! Although we alwayz quarrel but dun worry i still like u lots! MuAcKzZzZzZ!!! *end


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: