Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A BoRRinGG dAy for Me!!!!!

Today was a boring day for me!!! After the handover for my stopover inTEP, i was doing nth the whole day... So i watched the show called 'fifteen'... It was a show about the gangster in Singapore and the song they sang was so COOL!!!!

After which was going home time... Haiz!! So no life... But some good things happened to me which make me so happy!!! =) My laopo went to bishan to shop for her father bdae present and she gt a bdae cake ( my bdae on the 13th.. so everyone pls rmb hahahahahaha! ) for me to eat it... It was kind of expensive but i was so happy for what she had done for me!!! Thank you LAOPO!!!!! I love the cake so muchie!!! And we went to northpoint to search for her father present again, cause she did not manage to find one at bishan!! In the end we gt a pen for him ( hopes he realli like it haha! ).

Now here I am blogging... Was playing playstation just now... It was so fun... TEP is finally going to be over i am so so so so happy about it.. Ok i think i shall end it here!!! Before that, wanna say loapo thanz for all the things u have done, u r WONDERFUL! MuAcKsssssss!

No comments: