Sunday, April 09, 2006

Finally Got Everything le!!!!!

Hey everybody!! This is my first posting here! Finally got an internet and now at this hour doing my blogging ... haha! That is so lame! Anyway i need to thanks my laopo for helping me create the blogskin haha guess she spend quite some time to do it.

I am quite tired now but since my blog had been created i shall start with my first entry! Other than having internet, blog, i also got my playstation and a DVD player... So happy about it! Anyway also wanna congrats junxiong for getting in LG! Hey we shall be working together yeah -_^!!!!!

Tomorrow will be going back to bpos le.. Haiz so sian! Hate the feeling! HATE HATE HATE! nevermind guess i have to go back and sleep le or else tml sure late for scoo de.. So i will end here! Bye guys and GD NITEZ!

No comments: