Friday, July 07, 2006

Oh now I am finally at home blogging le!!! haha.. I am alwayz outside blogging but today I finally can blog at home because... I HAVE A NEW COM!!! haha...

Today is my no scoo day as i keep on mentioning on my previous entry.. Today act going to msia with my clsmate de but haiz money cause the prob for mi!!! Sian!!! I thought i could go but i got no money then go le also sian so decided not to go cause i noe i wouldnt be able to spend money although my gay ben offer to lend mi money!!!! But nvm la i dun wan to go then i would spend and watse my money!!!!!

I guess mi and my laopo gan qing got become better although we still quarrel but for that i still love her as much.. I tried my best not to quarrel with her le so u guys dun say i bully her already k.. And we have this rule of not meeting each other for two days a week and i guess it helps.. I guess because this make mi miz her when i dun get to see her so i think we will not quarrel that much instead le...

Next maybe i want to tok abt my tep frenz ba.. Yst saw jun huang ,jess and yvonne i suddenly miz my tep frenz.. I rmb how i alwayz cover for my two teammates in frenz haha.. And we have lots and lots of fun.. But now we r all going to graduate soon its kind of sad.. Time really passes so fast..

Last but not least is Slackers and Co. .. I guess its like the whole slackers become computer freak and noone is meeting up anymore but nvm i guess we still do meet up sometime but really hope we can be as good as ever.. haha.. Guess i shall end cause i GOT NOTHING MORE TO SAY!!! HAHA!!!! *end

No comments: