Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hey i am here to blog again!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! But i am going crazy already!!!!! My damn msn when i install the version into my com al my contacts are gone now... Haiz OMG LA!!!! I tried to install back the older version so that i can use it now, guess WHAT??? The older version is no longer available for download liao!!!! OMG la... Haiz now dunno how liao.. How to use msn in this way haiz haiz haiz!!!!!!!!

Talk about something happy ba!!! Hahahahaha... Today went bugis with my baobei.. She so sha one lor... Got a new bag and a new skirt then she dunno happy like wat liao lor as if she got everything in the whole world... HAHAHAH!!!! And she also got to eat her favourite sesame paste she was happy like siao la!!!! But nvm i was happy to see her in this way because we wont quarrel..Hehe!!

Haiz one more sad thing again... Today got AIS test sia.. I didnt study well for the test and end up i dunno how to do sia... How i also dunno liao... I guess i will fail this test this time le lor.. I am realli jux hoping for a pass for this test only.. The damn mcq got as if dun have one.. Tot got that damn mcq i still get to get some marks but sian lor the ans for all qn like the same then i dunno wat to choose.. Worse is i have diff ans as my fren sia... WAT THE HELL!!!!!!! Really hope i can pass this damn test cause i dun wan to repeat any module....

Nvm i guess i will go and install my msn now!!! HAHAHA!!!!!! Bye everyone!!!!! *end

No comments: