Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hahaha! Such a long time never blog le! Ppl are nagging at me again! Ok here i am to blog some interesting thing that i have did recently...

Ok i shall start with blogging the trip to genting.. It was lk i think a month ago where i just graduated from NYP.. Me and my classmate went to genting to have some fun.. It was a freaking long journey but it was a fun trip! It was the first(guess the last time) i get the ride in the cock-screw... OMFG!!!!!!!!!! It was damn scary la... My heart nearly pop out! All thanks to CINDY TENG LIAN ENG KEEP ASKING ME TO RIDE TOGETHER WITH HER! But i guess this is some experience that u can never find in Singapore! We also get to play alot of fun stuff over there which make it an enjoyable trip...

Next is the trip to Redang! Its the best trip ever! OOOO HOOOO! I went together to baby, feng ming, xueli, rongci, Ah liang, Xiao wen and jason! First 2 days of the trip we went to ah liang hse to stay over. It so fun.. Ah liang drive us to PONTIAN(a part of msia) to try out the seafood.. Its DELICIOUS! Thanks AH LIANG! Then its this 9 hrs ride to redang! ITS TORTURING! The aircon is soooooooooooooooooooo cold until i feel as if i am in a freezer. After the torturing 9 hrs we finally reach the place where we have to ride a boat to the island.. The weather over at the island is totally different from the weather in Singapore.. ITS VERY VERY HOT! But the deep blue sea make the trip worth while. We went snorkelling and saw alot of different fishes and corals! One of the best is the moray(i dunno how to spell.. hehe) eel and the baby shark... We have so much fun out in the sea...

I really wan to thanks my baby for planning this activity for me for my bdae! And thank you all the ppl who went redang and celebrated my bdae for me too! THANK YOU GUYS! Anyway some of the photos of my redang trip are posted in my friendsters, have time feel free to view them! *end

No comments: